I absolutely adore Clarins and would be bold enough to say they are my favourite skincare brand out there. I've never had a beauty advent calendar before but I think they are an amazing idea for people who aren't a huge lover of chocolate. I can't think of an advent calendar more exciting!!
online exclusive (limited quantities) priced at £60 but if you order now you get four free products worth other £76**! Better yet when I got to the check out I was offered three extra samples to choose from and free delivery.
'Open the door to 24 Clarins treasures hidden behind golden leaves! Skincare, make-up and mini beauty treats await behind every door!'
I am so excited by this advent calendar and can't wait to try out some new bit from Clarins!
Even if you are not into skincare or beauty, there is a type of advent calendar for everyone! Last year Clark and I enjoyed putting his Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar set together (such big kids.) Another advent calendar I have my eye on is by Yankee Candle (can my life get any more exciting right now?) and I heard rave reviews about the Couple's to Share from Hotel Chocolate advent calendar as a more indulging treat for chocolate lovers out there.
Will you be buying an advent calendar this year? If so, which one? I'd love to hear.
I will be posting daily on my Instagram @thehungrylittlelady during the festive season so you can check out the contents of my advent calendar. If I manage to hold out that long from sneaking inside the boxes!
Or if you really can't wait I shall leave a spoiler here including the contents of the box:
Clarins Advent Calendar 2015
- Instant Eye Make-Up Remover 10 ml
- Cleansing Milk Normal to Dry Skin 10 ml
- Toning Lotion with Camomile Normal to Dry Skin 10 ml
- Extra-Comfort Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream 5 ml
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 5 ml
- Eye Contour Gel 3 ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 3ml
- HydraQuench Cream All Skin Types 5 ml
- HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm 15 ml
- Beauty Flash Balm 5 ml
- Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil Dehydrated Skin 2 ml
- Tonic Body Treatment Oil 2 ml
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 8 ml
- Eau Dynamisante 15 ml
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch 4 ml
- Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector 01 2 ml
- Instant Light Base Radiance Boosting Complexion Base 01 10 ml
- Wonder Perfect Mascara Black 01 3 ml
- Miniature Instant Concealer 5 ml
- ClarinsMen Anti-Fatique Eye Serum 3 ml
- ClarinsMen Super Moisture Balm 5 ml
- Mission Perfection Serum 3 ml
- Exfoliating Body Scrub for smooth skin 8 ml
- Moisture Rich Body Lotion 8 ml
I am so impressed with the contents of the box, lots of products that I know and love and lots of products I am excited to try out! I absolutely adore the Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil, it smells incredible and I can't wait to have it back in my life.
I also think it's great that it includes a couple of mens products too, so Clark will be in for a treat! Although I may have to buy him a chocolate advent calendar just to keep him and his sweet tooth happy.
Thank you for reading.
Much love, The Hungry Little Lady x